My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Not Too Happy To Have Done...

very little today but too be honest, the mind was willing but the body was not. If I felt as I did today I would not have been able to go to the concert last night. The difference between one day to the next. We work with what we have.

Just because you make plans or perhaps buy a ticket months ago is no guarantee you will still succeed. I have a ticket and hope to be watching a concert tomorrow but that decision could be made as late as 4pm.

I am going out now(well soon)the bus is near home, I'm on the town and won't be out very long(You know what I am doing right?)I get a lift back to my front door.

I'm thinking of having a jacket potato for supper topped with a little cheese and bacon. 8 minutes if that in the microwave.

Most exciting task getting rid of some rubbish for the wheelie bin collection tomorrow. I'll probably do that tonight rather than wait until rushing it first thing on a cold Friday morning.

Away for coffee now and possibly a little cake. And meds too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home