My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, February 22, 2016

How Fortunate...

My next few concerts and shows are a few days away thank heavens so I do hope that I can get to them. Brass band on Saturday. At a push the bus stops near the venue. The big one with 60's singer Lulu is twenty two days away, I would hate to miss that. I was fortunate that I made it to the Gilbert O'Sullivan concert last Monday.

Yesterday when I was at my worst it just happened to be what would've been Mum's birthday(the fourth since her passing)she would've been ninety.

If I can continue to improve hopefully all will be well for my bloods on Monday and my hospital check up on Thursday.

Its only coming up to 10.30pm but I am going to have a weak coffee and make up a hot water bottle and take to my bed and listen to the radio if I don't fall asleep first. I find it very easy to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home