My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Still Around...

No mention of bingo and buses...

Saturday I was very close to Durham Cathedral watching a musical produced by Durham University, I did no t know the composer, the tunes and it was a departure for the performers as it was the first time they had produced such a small production(very stripped down)only four performers and the music accompanying was only a piano. It was brilliant. "Opening Days"

Last evening at my local music club we were entertained by the trio "Other Roads" Again a superb night of music and at a very very low price for a night's entertainment,

Tonight if I am up to it I am going all cultural and attending a "Proper" Classical music concert(not a Proms type concert)and at the weekend a highbrow play I saw over 30 years ago(probably longer)Ibsen's Hedda Gabbler.

Pity that I have to travel so far to see these performances but it could be worse and I guess we are coming into the right time of the year.

My gout seems to have disappeared finally which also helps for now. I have some meals lined up too(not very expensive)but simple and tasty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home