My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Been A Good Day...If You Don't Include...

seemingly losing a reader of my blog but these are only a collection of thoughts. A snapshot and when written in the cold light of day without seeing the expression on someones face, the tone of a voice or an immediate response from someone things can be misunderstood/assumptions made.

Hey ho...

I start the week having bloods taken(and I think they'll be OK)as the gout has improved. Does gout affect blood tests? I don't know. Check up on Thursday.

Hoping to take a look at the garden this week and if the weather allows maybe do some trimming of hedges before they start to sprout foliage and that must be easier. Some rubbish to go(household and garden)I think I said earlier though we have a recycle collection a lot of rubbish now does not go to landfill and is converted to electricity.

Soon I think I will be looking for a decorator and perhaps calling in favours to see what I should consider in the way of carpets and curtains. Being single I don't need a lot of furniture. Its less to get rid of should I move. Thinking a new bed, suite of furniture for the lounge perhaps a wardrobe and/or a chest of drawers.

I can make a move on the mobility scooter and/or power chair.

Does this sound miserable? Its not supposed to.

Fun and games with the digital radios...The older one is picking up some of the new stations starting in March which the newer is unable to but that radio is picking up some, the older one is unable to(Go figure)Also the older one where it does show the same stations says they are unavailable and to go to a website for an update of software but the website says as yet my model cannot be upgraded yet. I hope they get that fixed soon. Its only four years old if that.


There appears to be an explosion of extra services but I don't think I'll be listening to many of them, there's a children's radio station, some religious stations. Asian stations, a second station similar to and run by Talksport, I think some stations from the neighbouring area may be picked up here but they carry services we get on other commercial stations so the only difference may be the jingles and station ID's. However after a break of something like 12 years plus we are going to get a new talk radio station produced by the owners of TalkSport. Ironically they replaced the original TalkRadio with Talksport and I was sorry to see it closed. My fear is that it may just become a station of "Shock Jocks" out for a reaction at any cost.

I'll have to listen and decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home