My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, March 25, 2016

Happy Easter...

Well you know what I mean. Depending on your Religious stance you'll see that differently. As in the reason for Easter and what we are celebrating at this time of year. Then whether we say it as a personal greeting.

I managed two small visits out this week mainly due to determination.

I decided to treat myself and get some lovely food in(spending a fair bit on fresh high quality fare)That started on Wednesday(including Thursday)most of which is fruit and veg/salad.

Its still OK and will do a fair few meals. Sadly as yet, its mainly in the fridge. As gout has returned and no, I cannot blame what I am eating because I am pretty well up on anything to do with food and remedies for many common ailments and illnesses. I have access to many trusted websites on the internet and books in the cupboard.

The good news is the gout med and painkillers have kicked in and given relief but plans for doing anything over the weekend has been put off.

Thursday I managed before knowing this was to return to get to Durham Cathedral for a morning service associated with Easter. I would've liked to have attended others to do with Easter but that wasn't possible and even without the gout bus services over much of Easter make that difficult.

I was planning on making a fish meal traditional on Good Friday but decided it wasn't worth trying to go into the supermarket for it with this returning. I can have it another day. Fish was the only the thing I was short of unless I break into canned tuna or salmon.

So I am relaxing and feeling positive and I'll beat it again. I am enjoying the Easter break to be honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home