My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, January 07, 2016

There's A Bit Of Hibernation...

going on...weather is horrible(wet and windy)Its dark most of the day...

I did go out for three hours yesterday, mainly for a bus ride. I thought I had my camera and was disappointed to find I had left it at when I saw some of Christmas decorations were still on the streets of where I was. They will probably not be now. Perhaps next year I'll get another chance.

I just snacked on party food in the evening and listened to the radio. There was a very interesting documentary on musician Mantovani who I remember well through my childhood and early teens.

Remarkably its 36 years since he passed away.

I will go out around 5pm and catch a bus soon after to take me to the little bingo club which resumes this evening.

I only have to have a shave and I am half dressed already. I will take a little selection of party food(I have to use it up)

I have nothing much planned for the next few days...I have some events(weather permitting)to look forward to once we get into next week so its not all bad.

A concert with the Haley Sisters(country)a Musical "Kiss me Kate!" with the music of Cole Porter, Joe Brown(60's Pop star)but he's much more than that. And perhaps a couple of am dram plays.

Update:I didn't win at the Bingo, I had time to kill waiting for my bus popped into Tesco's purchased pears, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries and bread. I don't do resolutions but I hope to eat more fruit again. They were on offer so I purchased some cartons of fruit and veg juice. I don't think I could make them any cheaper with my juice maker. A good brand. I only forgot coffee but I have enough to last for a few days.

It seemed very cold coming home but it had at least stopped raining. I have had coffee and some more Christmas party food since coming home. Its only coming up to 11pm but think I will turn in. I have downloaded some programmes I missed over the Festive Season so have to catch up on them.

I may watch a live political programme via the internet in bed later which may put me to sleep anyhow. I'm having a good night, not thinking about anything in particular and have peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home