My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The Cold Is Lasting A Little Longer...

than 24 hours but generally it helps that I am able to have long periods of sleep. I have a coughing fit and then quite some time where I don't or can control it.

I've had worse to be honest.

I gave away some of my party buffet at the Music Club and still came home with some so I can snack throughout the day and still have my own New Year's Eve buffet tomorrow. Its difficult to accept that in a few days this will be my fourth New Year on my own since Mum's passing. Ditto Christmas but it is still not a full four years in total.

It does seem wild outside and some parts of the UK are getting the effects of the latest storm(the UK now names them all)like the US does. Frank this time. Again, perhaps I am located in a kind of corridor where compared to elsewhere we are unaffected as much as other areas.

I am fortunate that I can stay indoors and do "not" have to go out. And there is still Thursday if I feel I have to go somewhere even just to the shops near where I live. A loaf of bread is all that comes to mind.

I may take something else to put in the freezer with the joints of meat at my friends.

Be a pity to waste it.

Not a great deal happening today, probably just some reheated meals and radio listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home