My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, January 01, 2016

Its A Little Boring...

The first day of the New Year but you know when you think of many of the alternative scenarios that could be happening I'll take it. When I see people fleeing for their lives, losing their homes, people homeless, many who are ill or lonely, have lost loved ones and much more...boring is fine.

I say boring I don't really do boring and can manage to occupy my mind most of the time and am often surprised when I look at the clock and see just how much time has passed by.

There's a bit of a dispute as to whether New Year's Day is a Bank Holiday. I think it depends who you work for. Whether you can get to work. Have a choice. Whether its voluntary. If you work in essential services.

Thinking about my food. I haven't had them in years. Dumplings. I purchased some a mix so I can add some to my stews. Next time I may buy some ready made(I think you can buy them)I am sure that I have purchased some once.

In Iceland I also found some potato and bacon crunchies, baked bean potato pockets and cheesy potato pockets...I am easily pleased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home