My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, January 01, 2016

Happy New Year...

It passed quite well, I didn't feel maudlin(if that's the right word)I don't like getting older and having more years behind me than in front. You can't change that and its life. But I felt OK on my own. I was cosy and warm in bed. I slept a little. Listened to the radio. I did have a very small buffet and a can of Strongbow Cloudy Apple Cider(that's new to me)and I have to say I really enjoyed that. It was not overpowering. I'll have another of those. I slept reasonably peaceful through the night(though my joints were a bit painful)its lovely when sleep comes.

I'm at the back of the house but I did not hear anyone in the early hours and the very small fireworks display really was so small it was like a damp squib. It really was practically nothing. Its been quiet around here for years but I do believe this years was quieter than that if possible.

As I wake on this new day of a new year I feel quite happy and positive so I'll take that and run with it. I will potter around at home I have nowhere to go(I couldn't go anywhere if I wanted to)I don't think there's a great deal on the TV so again it will be radio listening.

I'll snack a little. Heat up a beef casserole for tea. I think I said the following already but I will probably stay home until my Sunday night at the little bingo club.

I tend to think if I feel comfortable enough to be in my own company and at home I am in a good place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home