My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday Is Always A Thoughtful Day...

I cannot always decide if I like it or not. I am very thoughtful and music does bring back memories, Coincidence? Probably but two songs on the radio have me thinking of Mum. One she sang a lot but more so towards the end of her life Que Sera Sera by Doris Day. The other I just find myself thinking how life is mapped out for many and I haven't experienced myself The Folks Who Live On The Hill by Peggy Lee.

Anyhow I am going out and time is tight...I have to shave and catch a bus and be away in the next 30 minutes.

Update:Caught my buses(just)played bingo and drank(alone)won a house but shared it. It still meant the night was almost free but because subs were due the night cost me half of what it would've.

I had two rounds of sandwiches(prawn mayo and egg salad)The weather stayed fine and no sign of rain...for now.

Internet is playing up and catch up isn't working so I shall have a coffee and take to my bed.

Its the start of another week. I wonder what is in store.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am of the belief that if you do what you always do, then you'll get what you always get. :)

As far as I can, I don't let life "happen" to me. I make sure I map out my own life, as much as I have the opportunity to do. :)

A-L

10 January 2016 at 19:15  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Feeling pretty good. Just had a round of nice sandwiches for a late tea. About to have coffee. Debating if I should try and get back into watching Gotham(at 9pm)I dropped out of the last half of season one. Its dark and well made but a bit gruesome for me.

Going to do some more housework later on. I don't have set times. Tomorrow its a music night and I think I'll stay indoors during the day.

I think the news can make you feel a bit thoughtful and pull you up sharply. Today its been all about the loss of musician David Bowie.

11 January 2016 at 20:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home