My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, January 08, 2016

Rain, Rain Go Away...

Come back another day...

A day indoors methinks. Doing little and not going out. I'll play catch up on washing up. Housework. Resting. Catching up on TV and radio missed.

And thinking of food. Deciding what to have and making the effort to do a thought out meal...or two.

One good thing about the weather is that the garden still is not growing and the garden waste is actually breaking down so there may be little if any rubbish to actually attempt to have taken away.

And this year as I said towards the end of last year I may purchase a compost bin to take care of garden rubbish as its mainly grass cuttings. So that's something else to think about...the garden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home