My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Pulling A Rare All Nighter...

I've slept well so having a night of watching catch up TV, playing Facebook games and sending out Tweets.

Doing my own version of haggis perhaps later today(missing out the Lamb's Lungs and Beef Heart though)I have vegetables, oats, mince, bacon, mash potato and neeps.

The plan today is more housework. A quick look out to try and find some Lamb's liver. I want some sauces to add to some meals I am planning and to buy a ticket for a concert happening at the end of February so I have to call into a local Town Hall. I will have to catch a bus to a supermarket in a neighbouring town and then come back over to the place where the tickets are on sale.

If I time it correctly I can come back on the return bus(they only run hourly)but if I am going to have to hang around I may travel to another town approx 10 minutes away from the supermarket. I can then catch a bus every 15 minutes back to the town where the Town Hall is. Then buy a ticket and hop on another bus to home practically straight away to here.

I have some lovely stews and casseroles planned and enough beef, chicken and fish for perhaps a months worth of meals going by the portions I usually eat and its good quality meat and fish that was purchased when on offer. So adding vegetables the meals will only cost round £1.50.

Then I shall wait until evening when its our little bingo club again. Then of course on Friday its the theatre and the musical Kiss Me Kate. If its anything like Anything Goes and The Adams Family which I saw last year and its the same company. I am in for a treat.

Update:I had a couple of small wins at the bingo so I almost broke even and it was like getting the money back for a very small shop. I found the liver. I was amazed at how much there was for the price and I purchased the smallest amount possible. So my home made haggis should be easy. I only had to add cheese, fruit and razors which have nothing to do with the haggis obviously.

It was cold but mild when I came home but since doing so it seems to have become quite windy outside. Nothing to suggest snow as yet. And I don't think that it is foggy which it was through the early hours of yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home