My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Needed Another Ten Hours...

sleep, upon waking though I dived out the door and set about the shopping I wanted to do. The plan was to be home within 2-3 hours but other things got in the way. It did mean everything was accomplished and rather than hang about for the bus home I traveled on to Durham and purchased a ticket for an Am Dram production on February 1st.

So the look out ended up taking six hours. Tired now so its coffee, sandwiches and bed. And with everything done. Tomorrow I shall resume the housework, stay indoors until the evening when its the little bingo club again. There is talk of snow, I hope that they are wrong or it disappears as soon as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home