My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday Already...

The washing is done, clothes put away. I don't have a lot of stuff but I may have to consider sometime in the future perhaps investing in a chest of drawers or another wardrobe/cupboard to put items. Just because if they are inside something a room does not look cluttered. If I can stay here and I really am not using one bedroom as a bedroom I can use it as a storage room and if everything is enclosed it will be tidy and functional.

I lost space when the airing cupboard was lost and the combi boiler was installed and shelves were removed where I could put clothes and bedding etc...

My windows were cleaned today by the new window cleaner who took over the round so that's another task complete. They never seem to get that dirty to be honest and if I could reach a couple of them myself I'd save £50-£60 across the year. Perhaps I'll consider if I can get around that.

I'm getting word that a well known computer retailer may have some bargains worth considering and that they also do quite a few refurbished items so I will look into that too. I think a laptop needs to be new but not necessarily a desktop. You can get into them and remove faulty items and replace this and that.

I'll soon be getting washed and shaved then heading out to our music club and it will be the first since the news that our sound engineer and a performer of many years around the music scene passed away. So it may feel a little strange but I guess as a tribute to him we must have an enjoyable night and carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home