My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Busy Wednesday? Maybe...

Planning to cook a nice meal(probably in the slow cooker)Catch up on the TV I have downloaded. Finish some housework(making headway)and may possibly hop on an early bus in the morning to buy my plastic food bags that can be used as freezer bags but in the microwave for heating up food, also those takeaway type foil tray with cardboard covers.

Back from the music club which was a good night. I had not eaten much so had room for the buffet(still did not eat that much though)but I was given some to bring home...more party food. LOL.

It seems quite mild again.

Think I will have another coffee, read the TV listings mag and the free paper I got on the bus to the club. Then I may call it a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home