My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, January 15, 2016

More Expense...

I hope I can absorb the extra money required...I probably will be able to for now...but then cut back for some time afterwards.

I was putting off the purchase of a laptop and surviving with the two old desktops I have but today the one that is not connected to the internet is now refusing to power up so I guess I will need to contact my computer repair person over the weekend but there's no point doing so today.

After all I'll be going out soon.

I'll have to do something as if this one packs up I will be offline. I'm down to the one for now. And pushing my luck I fear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home