My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Picked The Right Day...

to do all my tasks yesterday...today its windy and there is wet snow flying around. I shall take it easy this morning. Housework, clothes to put away in the wardrobe and washing this afternoon. And prepare a meal in the slow cooker for eating when I come home from bingo tonight.

Perhaps salad or sandwiches for a light lunch. No preparation. How easy is that?

That is at least on the town, only for a couple of hours. Streets away and hopefully the bus will be running OK. Otherwise I'll catch a taxi. I would not like to walk it.

I am more worried about tomorrow as there is a concert in a town a little more unprotected from the weather and the act is traveling from Yorkshire so I do hope its not called off or I can get there and home without too much trouble.

Plenty of coffee is required. Its what I call a duvet day. I hear the wind more these days when its stormy since the combi boiler was installed in the airing cupboard. Its between the bedrooms(mainly next to mine)Its also quite noisy in the lounge. More than it used to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home