My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Late Night...

The musical of Kiss Me Kate did not exit until 10.15pm so I had to hang around until 11.15pm for a bus home. The plus side I did not have to attempt to walk from the theatre to the bus station or hail a taxi as outside the theatre there was a bus back to the station at 10.30pm(they only run hourly though)

Another triumph and an enjoyable night. I assume the cast will change eventually as I believe they are students from Durham University and probably are studying to go into the theatre. But I tend to recognise most of the cast now. Not bad after three shows over approx 18 months.

I felt good when I came in and still do. I am staying in today(a good sign)I came home via the town centre(deserted shopping area)around Midnight and came across another item abandoned.

A month or so ago it was a massive old cast iron wheelbarrow. Another time when I rested my weary body a horse and trap sped through the enclosed retail area. This time it was an abandoned battered old bicycle.

I do know that sometimes people turn up and use the area to do various tricks with bikes, skateboards and those little metal scooters that are so popular. But they never seem to be stopped.



I have taken another look at my meal plans and now think I have got costs down still further and can do two good quality meals(Breakfast and an evening meal)and they'll come in at around 40p(57c)per meal 80p($1.14)per day. Today if the two slow cookers I have full of food are anything to go by my food will stretch quite a long way into the future. I may very well post images again as I used to.

I think I will be staying in tomorrow too. After all I have another theatre trip on Monday.

That conversion is in US Dollars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home