My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, December 07, 2015

I Was Expecting To Come Home And Have A Meal...I Still Haven't.

You don't know me so why should you believe me(you're only getting one side)I have lived here for over 55 years and had decent neighbours(lucky I guess)but in the last 5-7 years or so the new(ish)neighbours gutted their house and took virtually all the green from the back garden and altered the front garden too. Built a conservatory and a wall.

Well, a couple of years ago they tried to blame me for blocked drains and damage to a passage that runs along the side of their house. Flooding and sewage etc...Mine is a basic passage that opens onto the garden or front of the house.

They've apparently, made it into something fancier. They made my life hell and worried me to death but I talked with my H Association, they said that my Water Authority deal with drains(not them)and the Water Authority said similar and not to worry(but you do)They also said with a shared system the blockage could be from anywhere. There is a bit of an incline and I am kind've at the bottom of the run.

They came into my garden(The neighbours)unknown to me and inspected my drain and said they took photo's. They claimed that there were padded pants which I don't use. I've never seen the images nor know if they ever showed them to my H Association or the water company.

It seemed to get sorted out until now...

Getting notes through the door again telling me of another blockage this time they said wet wipes. I don't use them. That the Water Authority had come out again, they blamed me again but again it was sorted and the Water Company did not come and see me or for all I know did not come into my garden.

Today I have come into my home quite happily and another note from them, now claiming my drain is blocked with lard. She had been in touch with the Water Company and expected that they would come out tonight(they did)but as soon as I got the note I contacted them myself.

The engineer said there is no way they know where its coming from unless they actually see it happening, it could've come from anywhere, its not necessarily lard and my drain isn't that bad to be honest. He's seen much worse. Its a shared system. What he has done tonight he reckons will last OK for at least up to 18mths. Camera, pressure clean. She in the meantime keeps threatening/blaming me(and going on about the cost of repairs etc...)She's going to contact my H Association in the morning(causing me more concern)and going to take(it sounds like legal action against the Water Company)

To be honest they caused Mum and me problems when they moved in and continued to in her final months(she was terminally ill)and since she passed away...its still going on. I get notes every so often. Its one thing after another and just when you think all is OK, it flares up again.

Its awful when you are alone, quiet, a good neighbour and have never had issues before. So I guess tomorrow will be taken up dealing with this again...The Water Company tells me not to worry. And last time so did the H Association.

I went to their office the last time and they seemed not that concerned. I will go and see them again so it will be an early start on the buses again. I don't want to have this all escalate out of control. I like as little to do with the Housing Association as I can. And the same with my neighbour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home