My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

I Hear You Knocking But You Can't Come In...

It was such a polite little knock and done only once therefore I could not be bothered to go downstairs to answer it. I know the people that may be known to me would call by phone or contact by the internet first so its a fair bet its someone I don't want to see. Possibly selling something.

I've listened to some of the debate in Parliament(slept a fair bit)I'll take restful sleep when I can get it. I have witnessed the best and worst in those who represent the public in the House Of Commons. Of course I am biased. But I notice The Prime Minister would not apologise for some inflammatory remarks made the previous day and the leader of the opposition was heckled and had to try and speak over a barrage of noise. Just how I saw it.

Looking at the weather and the time of day. I'm staying indoors...not going out for the sake of it.

But all the tasks I mentioned doing in the previous post are still on for being completed.

As for those socks. I'll wrap some of them up for Christmas later today. I was thinking ten pairs each(I have five pairs at present)but I'm now thinking of eight pairs for each person. They are in a pattern and in shades of blue and or grey. I will make certain they get both in the package.

Time for coffee/meds and some Rocky Road Bites.

The simple things of life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home