My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, December 07, 2015

One of My Late Nights/Early Mornings...

Talked to a friend on Twitter. Had coffee and finished off the remains of the buffet I took to the bingo. We've started sharing if we win now. So far in two weeks as my partners have won I have broke even so a cheap night.

I've wrapped up my Christmas gifts...I am now about to start writing Christmas cards. I still have to possibly buy three small presents. Then I'm done.

As I am awake I may go to the supermarket when they open and buy some milk. Its all that I am short of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home