My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, December 05, 2015

I Saw The Plays In Durham Last Night...

A small audience. The plays were well acted but surreal and went over my head. The Real Inspector Hound was written by the famous Tom Stoppard.

I was surrounded by people who seemed not to know the protocol of being in a theatre(I think some near me)thought they were in their own homes watching a TV and they kept moving and blocking the view of those sitting behind or talking.

Its a very wild night especially since I got home and its good to be safely at home. However, in amongst all the people going between clubs/pubs and restaurants. Streets lit with Christmas lights, decorations and Christmas Trees at 10pm and street buskers nearby in the entrance of Edinburgh Woollen Mill was a homeless man bedding down for the night.

It could be happening near to where I live but I have only ever seen it in Durham because I have started going there these past few years and often I am there quite late in the evening.

I found my recycle crate missing when I got home form the porch(I don't think I'll see that again)but I have known it be as bad as this before and its never ever blown away or been removed so I am more than surprised.

Update:More later but remarkably the crate has turned up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home