My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Plans Changed...We're Talking Saturday...

at 4pm. I discovered a Durham college was performing a kind of farce The House of Dracula. So I took off at short notice. Panic set in when at Durham Bus Station a bus that runs past the college left earlier than it should, the next did not turn up and the following one was late.

Then when I alighted the bus there were no signs to direct me to the college. I was going in the wrong direction and it was almost starting time. I found someone who was able to direct me there.

It went well and I caught the last bus to connect with another to get me home. I had to hang around in the bus station for almost an hour though. I treated myself to some chips, many do when waiting for a bus and there is a fish and chip shop nearby.

It was quite easy to get to the theatre from the main road and now I know where the college is I will be OK if I go again. Coming back was a killer because there is a very steep hill/road to be climbed to get back onto the main road from within the college and I got cramp in my leg. Perhaps next time I can find an alternative route. I wonder how the students cope when the incline gets icy, there isn't a fence to hang onto. Its not friendly for the disabled that's for sure. Naturally easier going in the opposite direction.

I am taking to my bed now and having a rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home