My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

That Went Well...

Sort've...there probably was a good reason but I haven't got to the bottom of it. The bus did not turn up for the the trip to the carol service.

The following one was late...now the roads were clear and the fog had virtually disappeared.

This bus decided to put on speed and occasionally had passengers being thrown about.

The service started at 7pm I was getting off the bus at...7pm and still had to find the church.

Thankfully even at my pace I was there for perhaps only 5 minutes late. There was space but I slipped in at the back. It is very close to the market place and where all buses stop.

We were finished around 8.15pm so I was on my way home approx 15 minutes later. It was not worth staying for refreshments.

It was a bit of a struggle standing for the carols and having to stand and sit(I wish that I had taken some painkillers)

Earlier in the day at our bingo club, I don't know how I won virtually every house that was called and actually won one that I missed calling on. Sometimes you feel like not shouting when you have a day like that.

I had a happy day yesterday, I feel much the same today and I slept well. But have to admit around Midnight(I have no idea if I had been dreaming)or it was for another reason but I had to get out of bed and seemed to be having something that resembles a panic attack. After a few minutes I was able to go back to bed and resume sleeping until 6am this morning. I guess these are things you just have to accept and come to terms with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home