My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Got More Support From The Housing Association...

than I expected(depends who you see)and who comes to see you. Been told to enjoy my life and not worry about my neighbour. Put my TV and radio on etc...and live. If I can pay my rent they will not force me out of the property. Been offered/suggested a flat with no garden approx a street away(near the shops)but I'd still be paying for one room via the Bedroom Tax. But property keeps coming up all the time.

If they'd stop charging me for what is in theory a box room here, why would I want to move? If I can manage to pay and stay as I am I stop paying Bedroom Tax in approx 4 years. Then 4 years later I am a pensioner anyhow.

If I get my garden sorted which I will in 2016 it will take little or no looking after and the same with my home. Tidy a room every couple of days takes little if any care. I could even perhaps get someone in occasionally to do a little light cleaning.

They are(I'll probably have to pay)going to remove my garden rubbish for me too. The person who came to see me kept saying "Don't worry"

So for now I feel a little more happier with the situation. Better than yesterday. Perhaps things are coming good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear all this! And great that you have a plan of action for 2016 re your home and garden! Stay put, last out those four years and ENJOY your home, get it round to low-maintainance and the way you like it. :)

A-L

8 December 2015 at 22:20  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Thank you. You know the truth is that inside I am quite a happy person and count my blessings but when I write down thoughts, it can look negative and I can seem a bit "Weird" and eccentric.

I was always the one who was strong, I was the one who solved problems for others. I used to wonder how strong I would be when on my own. I really do have more good days than bad and generally as I get used to my situation I do see life as worth living.

9 December 2015 at 01:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home