My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

I Can't Believe That I Am Still Up...

at this late hour. Then again I do get plenty of sleep so not overly concerned. I have been sleeping quite well. I did have a troublesome dream this morning which I had difficulty coming out of. Not a nightmare as such. I will go to bed in the next minute or two and manage around four hours. I better get up around 7am to be sure I am on time for the bus for the shopping trip. I hate rushing around and being late.

I have already packed my rucksack so just have to get shaved and dressed. Just hope the weather stays fine. Though of late it has been quite cold so I'll make certain I wrap up well.

Update:I called at a supermarket and was given £10 I was owed and they'd been keeping in the safe. That paid for a CD, a new one of Elvis Presley for my friend who is a big big fan. I did buy when I was out but all I came home with was cheap kitchen and toilet rolls.

I went to Durham this evening for an open air food and music event in the market place but there were only a few people turned up(lack of publicity?)the band was good but around 8pm it was drowned out as the church next to where they were perfoming started bell practice. I came home.

I found some great theatre productions are happening in 2016 so whilst I can afford to I bought them. For one night a West End production of the Charlie Chaplin Story. The Syd Lawrence Big Band(I never get tired of seeing them)a local theatre's own Big Band made up of local musicians and that Student Drama Groups version of the Broadway musical Kiss Me Kate.

Its quite cold now so I will have coffee/cake and take to my bed. I feel quite tired and am ready for a sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home