My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Wednesday Could Be A Long One...

As said I don't think I want to buy on our trip. But when I get home after a short break I may be hopping on a bus straight to Durham. There's a street market promoting food. But also "Live" music. The weather looks as though it will be kind. There are seats in the market place too. Good for me.

I believe its on between 4pm and 9pm I doubt I'll stay that long I probably will have seen everything in minutes depends if I decide to drag the time out and enjoy the music(?)I can go a little late or come home before the end so I catch an earlier bus and am not coming back here very late.

I was surprised to see the other events in Durham are taking place so early in December but I guess once the month arrives time will move very quickly.

Update:The music club was quiet tonight(numbers have been down in recent weeks)but hopefully it will pick up soon. I would miss it. It was still an enjoyable night. We seem to have lost some performers but gained some. The same can happen with the audience. On the way there I purchased coffee(I was low on that)nothing fancy, mine costs only costs 50p a jar and last me ages. I wanted something to add a bit of taste to my turkey sandwiches so found some sweet sandwich pickle that was 60p a jar and I know I have some in the house(but I am unable to find it at present)microwaveable porridge.

Its time to get energy levels up and be warm in a morning so I purchased some more packets and found the supermarket has a new range of its own which is as good as the usual brand even when that's on offer as it usually is. Various flavours Golden Syrup, Original, Apple and Blueberry and Barley 10 sachets in a box(I purchased four boxes)that's £5.80 instead of £8 for 48 sachets the other brand)So I have enough for the next 40+ days. I can always add other fruit to it if I should wish to. Its quick too. I purchased crisps to share at the Music Club but someone else beat me to it so I'll use them another day. Nothing is wasted. And again I usually look for offers and or the supermarkets own.

The crisps can be used on Thursday at the other little bingo session and there will be enough remaining for Sunday. I have nothing to buy for Sunday's buffet as what I have is still OK and was not used last weekend as I was on my own.

I said that I won't buy anything tomorrow on my trip but I do plan to pop into a supermarket that has £10 of mine in its safe and I will either take the money or treat it as unfounded money and perhaps buy some food or Christmas items if something is on sale there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home