My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, August 28, 2015

The Weather Is Behaving Itself...

No excuse for not catching up on things. Still on for a couple of days out in Durham over the weekend unless I see everything within the first day. Then potter around at home on Sunday. Monday could be a quiet one. I will probably play bingo with friends and see what special radio programmes are on over the Summer Bank Holiday again in between housework tasks. We have a special turn on Sunday night at the club(said to be a good)He/she/they perform and dress in the style of popular pop act of the 70's I believe.

I had gone to bed at a normal time earlier and had two or three hours of deep sleep, so deep it felt as though I had been drugged. It may've only lasted a few minutes but I seem to have had a very complicated dream or nightmare and I had to get up. I may stay up for a while, have a coffee and see if I can get my head down again for a few more hours.

Thursday was quite a good one, if long...I had a handful of items I wanted and being awake early, I was in the local supermarket by 6am and home, having breakfast and another couple of hours sleep by 7am. The sun was shining, the birds were singing. It was quite pleasant.

Today is wheelie bin collection day so I'll get that sorted, head out into the garden again, get some more of that fabric down on the lawns and though I said I would not, I may start to plant some of my bulbs.

I have had a quick look at that small oven/grill on the way home tonight, it looks a good little buy, its not very heavy. I may pop out and buy that today too. Oh and though I rarely buy one its a Mega Friday on the Euromillions Lottery so I will probably buy a lucky dip ticket for that too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm planting my narcissi bulbs today. :)

How are you anchoring down that weed fabric on your lawn?

A-L

29 August 2015 at 09:20  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Being lazy here...Sorry :-( See my new post.

30 August 2015 at 02:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home