My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A Good But Long Day...

Made it to a political rally and listened to Jeremy Corbyn speak in Middlesbrough Town Hall, it was arranged at short notice. I'm biased he talks sense to me. Is something that has been missing in politics. The weather could not have been worse. Torrential rain all day. They say that 1,000 people were in the audience. He received a standing ovation too.

For all the rant about public transport when it works as it should it works well. All the connections worked reasonably well but I guess that's OK when its not evening or Sunday service.

I was back in time to attend the regular music club on my town too. Even having a window of 15 minutes between buses so I could do a quick shop. If it stays like this I will remain home today. Its too wet to garden(again)and it needs to dry out anyhow. I wondered if the retailer I purchased my flower bulbs from would have something else in a larger branch but they had not even put out their stock as in my town.

I hope the weather improves by Friday as there is some kind of vintage vehicle/bus event on the town in the afternoon and the following day(Officially its free)but I think its to raise money for the Scouts organisation. By bus its only five minutes away from my home(its behind the building I go to on Sundays for the Bingo)

I'm not sure if my camera or the memory card has failed as it kept misbehaving tonight and I thought that I had lost all the images I took today at the political meeting and at one point everything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home