My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, August 17, 2015

I Know I Feel Like My Old Self...

when I don't feel the urge to go out and am happy to stay indoors. That's where I am at present and when I can say that I accept that its so and I don't analyse why. I welcome those times.

No one won the bingo yesterday night but I did win £10 on a domino card and so my night out only cost me £4. That was as though all I paid for was a shared taxi to and from the place and the admission fee. The win has meant that my other regular events are almost free this week.

I came home with much of my buffet so that allowed me supper and today snacks and I still have food to use that I did not even take with me so I have benefited and not lost out financially either.

I am fortunate that I can(and I may not always be able to)but I did discover that a big retailer has started selling flower bulbs so I paid out £28 on a variety of tulips, crocus and others. I suspect I will need many more but they'll give me colour for many years to come when planted and I can now see what else comes into the retailer and buy anything else I need as and when. And I have up to December to plant them. Most will start showing their faces from March to May and beyond. And soon I'll have chance to plant flowers again in the tubs for the Autumn.

Some will go into tubs and containers and be transferred into the garden. At the right time I can lift them and divide.

Its Monday so a night of radio listening and resting. I have plans for Tuesday and Wednesday but I won't go into greater detail in case they don't come off. And its something to talk about later.

Hopefully I may have something nice to eat before I go to bed, if not I'll try and have a decent breakfast and perhaps take something with me on my day out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home