My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

I Took A Look At The Vintage Vehicle Event...

But there was only a handful of cars, I went on one bus and returned on the next. I could see them from the roadside as I alighted from the bus. I had to wait 25mins for the return bus. As I came home I passed by the freezer shop on the town and purchased bread and milk, some cooked meats for sadwiches and salads that saves shopping for a few days.

I wanted to walk home but gave in and climbed into a taxi even though its only a ride lasting a couple of streets. But when I can afford to and I benefit I'll do it(that's why I try to budget my general spending elsewhere)Had I waited until tomorrow or thought that I would be calling at the shop I may've walked slowly because I could've used my shopping trolley or rucksack.

No win at the bingo and its been raining again but nothing like last evening and the taxi driver tonight told tales of a music concert held at Hardwick Country Park in Sedgefield. Chaos regarding arrangements for getting home(He said)but we also had that very bad rainstorm with lightening and hail with winds on Saturday(mentioned in an earlier post)I don't know how the actually musical event was affected(if at all)I assume that it would be.

I have plenty of food left over for snacks over Monday(from the buffet)so that makes meal planning easy for today and beyond.

I'm thinking fruit and cereal for breakfast(more like Brunch)as I will probably have it nearer lunchtime. Resting with a favourite music programme and coffee now. But more importantly in a good place again mood wise.

I hope I can manage a few days out whilst the weather is reasonable this week and fingers crossed plans for next weekend(Public holiday weekend)and hopefully images will be posted. I am thinking of something special for Monday but that may take some planning, it could cost a fair bit but could be worth going through with it. I'll be less secretive if I decide to go. If irs successful I think they may have another go in the New Year. I hope they choose a different weekend and not always a public holiday.

I may stay home instead as I will already been to a two day event in Durham. Two days if I decide to pace myself and miss some acts on the Saturday but if I have seen everything I may not go back Sunday.

Mini Oven
I have another little gadget I may purchase this Thursday for an emergency and could use as a spare little cooker that I can use outside of the kitchen either in my bedroom or if I convert the little bedroom into a kind of mini kitchen containing a small fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and oven/grill. Handy when you are having light meals/snacks and its the middle of Winter. And you have little or no reason to go downstairs. Its also well priced...under £20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home