My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, August 14, 2015

I Have Paint And Brush...

Well whatever you call the stuff you put on fence panels. I do wonder if I have enough, some is a golden colour, the other is very dark. If I'd known it would show up again at half price I may've stuck to one colour. Anyhow, I am in two minds(I will have to be quick)whether to buy extra as its on offer again and I can have two cans for £10 rather than £10 for one. If its not used immediately its there for another time.

The neighbours put a very dark brown(almost black)fence down one side of my garden. The original fence that the builders put at the very back of the garden is very dark. I'm thinking before all the shrubs grow I could repaint the back of the fence they put in that faces me and also the back fence. That may use two cans at least.

The rest that I am responsible for is more of a golden colour and that would use the other two.

Rain stopped the garden plans on Thursday but the other tasks were completed.

I have to get the bin out this morning and that's probably all I have to do officially. Wondering if I should go for a ride out, Summer is speeding by too quickly. Still on for my day out on Saturday.

When I came in from Bingo I had a ready meal but did not add anything to it and it hit the spot, Chicken and mushroom hotpot in a creamy sauce. I'm pottering about on the web but not tired I have had plenty of sleep this past week but I may have a lie down and if I doze off that's fine.

I have had toast and coffee and am fine. My knee is behaving itself too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home