My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I Have Been On Twitter All Night...

I wasn't paying attention to the time. Well an odd time is acceptable. And if you feel well and happy...go for it! I think I'll have a coffee and turn in for a few hours,

Update:Have crept back onto Twitter tonight and may have a late one but I have slept for ages so I am not tired.

I have decided later today(Thursday)to tidy the house(may take an hour)trim the hedge at the front of the house(just needs a small amount of work)better than it getting out of hand. The lawn is quite short but I'll attack that too,

The shrubs in the back garden are doing well. Especially those against the fence the neighbours put in. Wondering if I should trim and leave them as they are or try to move them so there is more space between them, I am seeing colour(blooms)greenery and golden foliage.

I will get the weedkiller out again, the grass is quite short still.

I think as I have improved I will attempt to paint the fences next week. I have some fruit plants I may put against a fence too which hopefully offer me and the birds some food eventually(Tayberry, Blueberry, Raspberry and Blackberry)I want next year a cottage garden area that will attract birds, bees and butterflies.

If I can keep the garden so I only occasionally have to mow lawns or have someone do that little task for me that will be fine by me. Perhaps I'll consider a little table and take a chair into the garden too. And enjoy my work.

I'm feeling good and its been quite a good day but I did go out this evening and filled three hours somehow. Did some people watching, a little shop ready for Sunday's Bingo buffet, I purchased one of my fruit plants.

If the weather is good I do plan to find somewhere to travel to and spend the whole day out. Initially, there is a day of Roman Historic events at a park. Its not free but £5 isn't bad. Getting there is not such a problem but if I don't catch one of the early buses that come this way, it will add to the cost as it may mean catching a taxi. Unless I decide to go to the coast or find another event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home