My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Its A Happy But *Unexciting Tuesday...

I'm feeling good, Mind is behaving and the knee issue is almost sorted. No inflammation, virtually no tenderness. The sun is missing outside but its warmish. I have some tasks to do around the house(light housework)and not much else.

If I am Missing in Action hopefully its nothing more than the day going by very slowly.

Update:Still in a good place. The weather is OK, its dull as we reach 5pm and cooler. I've tidied upstairs...again. It became untidy when I looked for lost payment cards last night when I wanted to pay my bills off.

I don't feel particularly hungry but probably should have something to eat. I could make a meal from scratch, I could combine a ready meal with other ingredients but I think I shall just get a ready meal out of the fridge and have it as it is. Its food, I can do it in the microwave in minutes. Save on the washing up, save using the main oven and it only cost me £2. The other day someone said you've spent £18 on ready meals!!! But that's 9 meals, that's only £2 per meal. I haven't eaten them all yet nor had them one day after another. And if they last across a month and are supplemented with other meals I don't think that is too bad.

*Unexciting can be good. Being content takes some beating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home