My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, August 06, 2015

What A Softie...

I have done little today and think that's how it will be for the weekend. My knees give me trouble at the best of times but at present they are very tender and hurting when doing nothing.

So the garden is out this weekend, not planning a trip anywhere but I have food(Fruit, veg, meat, fish, cereal, bread, milk, fruit juice, tea, coffee and water)Have I missed anything?

I gave in and purchased some microwaveable ready meals too. How easy is that? I don't have to eat them every day and can supplement with other meals/ideas. Having said that it means the main evening meals are only costing approx £2.

Did I mention the dog my neighbour has next door. I know that I have...the one that howls when she's at work, the one that often howls in the night. I thought that it was quiet these past few months but I haven't seen her to talk to but tonight she was doing the garden as I went to the bingo. So I asked. It passed away on April 8th. She has no plans to get another with working full time. I wish it no harm and I know how people get attached to their animals. But if she's working I think its only fair that no animal is left for hours and from my point of view I was tired of hearing it through the walls.

The other event...there was a motor biker riding around a small amount of ground at the bottom of my street where there is some greenery and old trees tonight and he thought that he was being clever, no crash helmets, he had a young child hanging onto him. Someone was there with a digital camera taking a video of the incident and telling the biker he was going give the video to the police and this made the biker ride around all the more, even going up to the person with the camera and talking to the him. Also being defiant.

As I came home tonight, a police car was outside the house of the cameraman so I guess they are taking a statement/looking at the video. It may get on the local police website/twitter feed/into the local press...we'll see. I have seen someone have their bike taken away before(not for riding in this area)The land is not that large and is surrounded by houses/flats. He did not pick an area where he'd be less likely to be seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home