My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, August 09, 2015

You Can Speak Too Soon...

The pain and agony became worse as the night wore on...I managed troubled sleep(if you can call it that)and at 9am gave in and took painkillers, gout meds and put on more cream.

I don't like giving in...the weather isn't bad. I so want to go and see that event in Durham. There's still a couple of hours to make up my mind. I think I will have to admit defeat. The way I feel I may call off the bingo tonight.

At least there are no shows planned until September and the next "Big" event in Durham falls at the end of August when hopefully I'll be OK again.

You never know what is best, light exercise or resting. I am happy that the painkillers etc...have taken the edge off.

If I can think of anything else to add...I will.

Update:The bingo is on, nothing else. So far no extra treatment since earlier. Less than yesterday. I did rest and managed a few hours proper sleep. The weather has stayed fine even if the sun isn't shining. Being sensible may see me improve quicker.

I know if you are passionate about sport they have as much right to access the media but the local radio service is carrying an after the game phone-in and the football team is now in a lower league division. I have left the radio on the station ready for the music but its one of the worst phone-ins I have heard even though I appreciate I am not interested. It appears no other game falls on a Sunday thankfully.

The callers have little or nothing to say and just repeat what the previous caller said and don't even offer what could be called "Armchair" fan solutions. "We're not scoring goals" "We've got to get into a better position on the field!" Stating the obvious. Best call has just happened when the person said "Pessimism is a live and well!" But before he could expand on the point the host of the programme went into a long winded response stopping the caller from being able get his views aired. Its only the first game of the season and at least it was a draw.

I'll shave around 5pm, put a new shirt on and get the buffet together for tonight and do some more music listening.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For goodness sake, go and see the dr! There's no need for you to suffer like this!

A-L

9 August 2015 at 15:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home