My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, August 10, 2015

Improvements Continue...

It would appear to be gout. And I know that we are all different but one of my taxi drivers suffers gout and he mentioned about how it affects his joints and it matches what I have had these past days. He then told me that he takes a Statin tablet and a side effect of it is...inflamed joints and yes, I have been taking a Statin for perhaps a fortnight.

I shall have to see if that is to blame and whether I am taken off it or given an alternative. Or that my body will settle down and get used to it. My knee is warm but nothing like it was, the redness reduced and not so tender to the touch. Only one dose of painkillers today and I suspect I will be taking no more. Movement is more freer.

The weather is quite pleasant now...a little windy but the breeze is welcome as its quite warm and humid. But sadly there is nowhere I wish to go so late in the day.

Better than earlier in the day when we had some heavy but brief showers. By the time you attempted to get a brolly up or seek shelter you were already soaked. I decided on a taxi for the trip to the bingo with my sore knee and the rain but as there were so few at the bingo today by the time I paid for my books, the taxi and I had to share a taxi home today I was 70p out of pocket. At least I won a house where the prize money was the biggest amount on offer and it filled a few hours.

I did my small shop at lunchtime too, some strawberries, cherry tomatoes and milk. If I caught short for bread I won't worry about making my own for now(perhaps get back into that in the Winter when I am home more)I do have some bread buns.

I have to pass the supermarket tomorrow night when going to the music club so I can call in and buy that then. I will avoid the garden again until I am sure the weather can be relied on and my knee is better so I shall probably just listen to the radio and take it easy. I am feeling reasonably happy too.

Just have to decide what to eat later. Lots to choose from both fresh or ready meals, fruit, veg or grains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home