My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Tuesday Was Good...

I slept badly and pain kept troubling me. Really when that happens it would be better to get up. Read a book, listen to the radio, watch TV or do a task anything but stay in bed but in the middle of the night you tend to try and go back to sleep.

I awoke mid morning, had coffee, surfed the net and returned to bed and...the next I knew it was 2pm! I washed clothes in the washer using a 30 degree cycle(don't know why I haven't done that before)it was quicker too. Everything was clean and my clithes rarely get badly soiled anyhow. The only fail were some trousers with garden stains on the knees. So they now have to be washed later at a higher temperature or I'll have to see if I can find a way around the issue. I had added a stain remover. At the higher temperature they always come out. This time I may attempt a hand wash/soak. After all its one item.

I went out to get my medications(the chemist had phoned last week asking if I wanted them)when I went today they did not have any for me nor knew of the call. They called the Dr's surgery and they had not sent any over but they've been ordered now and it should be ready by late Wednesday/early Thursday. I only went out for them. I could've stayed at home. It appears the added drug of a statin is still not added to the list and the surgery says that will be added when they receive a letter from the consultant which so far they have not.

I've done more housework and put gardening equipment away. Been rearranging rubbish in the wheelie bin, I have washing on the line. I'll bring it in later today if it doesn't rain.

I went to the music club another good night and on the way home called into the supermarket for salad and tomatoes. And I have eaten a salad for a late supper, its light and healthy. I looked for something to jazz the taste a little and found a jar(ok until the end of 2016)of Christmas Chutney form Aldi's Discount store and its lovely. If its on sale again next Christmas(not that far away)I may buy a few jars in. Its a mixture of plum, apple, orange zest and spices.

What an exciting life I lead. Seriously though, I do feel quite upbeat.

I have a kind of plan regarding what I may do this Wednesday. I can change plans accordingly and take as long as I like. As I said Saturday its the Sunderland Airshow all being well. Sunday we have an afternoon music event in Darlington(free)just discovered that(blues music)and after what my friend Andrea told me I may go for a ride to a town(I have not been to before)just for the ride and she tells me that the shopping area is compact and full of the kind of shops I use and its located right next to the bus station. That's Peterlee. A bus leaves my town practically on my doorstep every hour until 7pm and back again. I may do that on Friday.

That again allows me the next two days for pottering around the home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home