My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Doing Little Today...

To coin a phrase I was"Dead to the world!" Its a dull day(hopefully the rain will stay away so the music event goes as planned tonight)but as it starts at 6pm and I have to allow time to catch a bus and probably walk to the venue and be there early enough to get a good pitch(I'll take my chair)and camera too, I will have to leave around 4.30pm and that will soon arrive.

I'm watching the weeds in the garden and I am unable to see much difference after forty three hours, perhaps I'm expecting miracles. If by the weekend I see no improvement I may buy a trowel and dig them out.

I have also seen some more containers/pots being sold by Aldi's on Thursday and I may buy a couple and transfer the plants into my tubs(they are quite reasonably priced)Lavender and Chrysanthemums. I'm thinking that if its feasible perhaps later they could be put in the border of the front or back garden. And be established as a permanent garden feature and as they grow divide them and increase how many I have.

I have made attempts to repair the sleeve that covers the folding chair and its not great but it may last a little longer and be stronger. The patch did not stick to the sleeve with glue and I have had to try and tack it onto the sleeve and my sewing isn't great.  and I have managed to draw holes together. I've tried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home