My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, July 20, 2015

That's Sneaked Up On Me...

I have no events/shows planned between August and the last day of September but I was reminded tonight that next weekend is the Sunderland Airshow. I can go on either Saturday or Sunday but the first day suits better bus wise but if the weather is unkind I may have to consider the second day. Occasionally you do get different aircraft on another day but not very often. Last year it was carried live online so for anyone interested in airshows it may be worth having a look.

Next Monday its a music concert at a local theatre a version of Last Night Of The Proms. So I shall stay reasonably lazy this week and not wear myself out.

More may be added to this later in the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home