My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, July 17, 2015

I Found A Way To Get Home And See The Whole Concert...

that was free tonight. Perhaps its my age but after almost three hours I decided it was too cold(even though I had a thermal vest under my shirt, in the end I put on my jerkin and was wearing long trousers. Others there either were more oblivious that it was cold and windy(they were in shorts/T-shirts etc...)or putting on a brave face. Also and I know its personal but when I decided to come home I was thinking "This isn't music" "Its noise!"Download laughing 12 But I enjoyed the first three acts.

So I caught an earlier bus and came home. Called into a supermarket whilst waiting to connect with the second bus and I have some ready made salads I can take out with me over the weekend.

I ate one whilst watching the show(I added some cherry tomatoes and tuna)I eat less than I used to as you know. I did manage to finish it but it was a bit of a struggle even for me.

Resting now...I will start again tomorrow. There are bands on the streets of Durham. I have a poetry and music show at teatime and if I am able to work out the buses for Sunday there is an event being run by Durham Police all day and its only £2 admission. I hope the weather is good for both events. I could not work out the bus schedules last year or the location of the police event and that was the main reason I avoided it, though if my memory serves me right I think it rained all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home