My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Too Painful...Too Slow...

Too late. That's how it started but in reality the nurse was late with my appointment so I could've avoided using the taxi and taken my time. The bloods were taken and she did the full range for my hospital appointment on Thursday.

I paid some money into my bank to cover my utility bills. I did collect money at the post office thinking I was too early but there was something there for me.

I called in at the discount supermarket and managed to get a honeydew melon for 59p. Some crackers and pears but the last are more expensive than the usual supermarket so it probably evened things out. Some cheese.

The charity shops around here are often quite expensive, you are helping a cause but not saving much in reality. But one whilst it is still here sells most items for 99p. Recently its been poor on choice but today I found some nice shirts(mainly long sleeved)I came away with nine! They only cost me £8.91. Some from Topman, Next, other quality brands that I unfamiliar with and some from the F&F range from Tesco's and ASDA's George label.

The hedge trimming and strimming of lawns was called off due to rain(will try again tomorrow)but as it did improve in the afternoon I did a quick load of washing(shirts, trousers, tea towels, shorts and thick coats including a Dressing Gown)in reality they were quite dry as they came out of the washer but they went out onto the washing line. In the breeze and sunshine and I suspect they will be all ready by the time I go out to the music club. At least I have saved on the use of the dryer.

I am cooking a chicken in the slow cooker for the next few days meals and I have just eaten a ham salad. Small portions but I am full.

Only have to shave and dress quickly and I am away. I have approx eighty minutes before my bus arrives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home