My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, June 26, 2015

Not Helped By Sunday Service...

The earliest bus is 9.30am(no direct buses to where I want to go)this weekend though they are available Mon-Sat. Its the Northallerton Food Festival(that sneaked up on me)The only way I can get there is by train. Its my second or perhaps third. It falls on the same day as the free Proms concert in Darlington from 6pm until 9pm. Then as there is only one bus every hour back to my town I have to hang around for 75mins after the concert. Again Mon-Sat in the evening I would have a bus at least every 30mins.

But weather and health permitting I am planning on doing both events this Sunday. I will have to go to Northallerton by train. Luckily, Darlington Railway station isn't too far from the park where the concert is being held in the evening. And I can spend the evening resting from the earlier part of the day.

I will travel reasonably light(small rucksack)in case I buy something. I may have to take my folding chair because I can't sit/kneel on a rug as I use to years ago. And its not good trying to get down to ground level and back up again.

Of course if it rains I may be home much sooner than that. I'll take the camera in case I can get some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home