My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, July 04, 2015

Just Ignore What I Say...

As I said earlier...it was raining. Still I decided to go to the fete at Howden Le Wear. I quickly dried my washing in the dryer(I gave in this time)deciding I needed trousers rather than shorts. Went back to bed to rest after eating breakfast. Two bowls of cereal so I probably could've avoided taking any food with me.

Then slept and slept(if you can call it sleep)in between great pain and being uncomfortable. I woke too late to even consider going. Perhaps next year? Tomorrow by hook or by crook I will go to the day of music in Durham. Now as I have picked up I find the alternative choice I had has already started so I have missed that too.

The only good thing is the weather has picked up and the sun is shining, its quite a pleasant day to be honest. So as we were...I'll go back into the garden later and finish the work I started yesterday and when dusk arrives I'll work around the area near the bees again. In the end not a wasted day.

That velcro is so good on the peg bag and the surface its stuck to means that when I try to separate it, it comes away from the bag! So I have to open it carefully or perhaps I will need to get a needle and thread out and tack it a little. I may see about getting that washing line up later today. I need to tack the shoulder strap on the sleeve of the folding chair which is pulling away from the cover so another little task to complete.

I will consider having a look out later in the afternoon even if only as far as the town centre a few streets away.

I will keep it simple and have chicken salad for my evening meal. No preparation or cooking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home