My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, July 06, 2015

Another Storm...

on Sunday. A humdinger. I stayed home and got stuck into the garden again. Before it rained I managed to strim the front lawn. Trimmed 95% of the hedge. Now have 40 bags of rubbish to attempt to get rid of.

Later today weather permitting I shall finish the hedge. Strim the remaining lawn in the back garden. Use my newly installed washing line for drying clothes I have managed to get dirty whilst gardening.

Heavy work then complete. I can decide when to paint the fence/sow lawn/feed lawn/use weed killer, I was out there first thing moving rubbish bags and filling more sacks. I had a young female blackbird keeping me company who was totally unafraid.

I would've started this morning but I have to be out by midday(ish)so my planned work will be done around 5pm onwards. According to the thermometer in the bedroom is 26c/84f but I feel comfortably cool and there is a breeze coming through the open window which helps. I suspect when I get out there I'll notice it. Another good reason for doing the garden/washing later. If the weather turns or I can't be bothered I may just leave it on the line and bring it in tomorrow.

Update:It rained/I shopped a little. I'm tired. Going to do the tasks after having bloods taken in the morning. I can still rest afterwards and I have Wednesday in between the Dr's surgery and Hospital appointment. Its quite a miserable night to be honest. Not much of a Summer so far. There's talk of rain/thunder and lightening tomorrow too. I hope I can finish off the work. It means I have very little to do.

A night of radio listening for me and perhaps a ham salad.

I had to give in and sew the velcro strip into the peg bag. Not the greatest piece of sowing you'll ever see. It does mean that the velcro stays put. Such a shiny surface, it kept coming detached and the fabric was so thick it took me nearly two hours to complete the job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home