My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Two Hours In The Garden...

Almost cleared the problem area. I would have continued but its the Music Club Night(and there is always tomorrow)six more bags of rubbish, more to go into bags already without the rest of the clearing. I found lots of branches and what is a decent limb of a tree amongst the stuff I am getting rid of. I'll have to buy a saw or see if I can get them taken away somehow. I feel I am getting somewhere.

A shave, a change of clothes(I may wear shorts)and flash my knees and I am almost ready. I'll have a salad for supper when I come in from the club.

It was 22c/72f in my bedroom most of the day but now its reached 24c/78f. I await to see how it is overnight.

Unless something unexpected happens its the garden and then a mystery play tomorrow at the theatre so I could be missing. I may go out earlier and enjoy the sunshine and take a small snack/drink with me. As I write I am thinking of making a day of it. As I can get a bus that will take me into the town the play is and upto 6pm they run every 15mins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home