My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Am I Really Dressed And Ready To Go Out?

Yep...its all going too well. last year I still saw everything but I was late into Durham so made my way to the where the Durham Miners Gala actually takes place.

Today I may see more. Limited battery power on the camera and the switching on and off makes it difficult to know how many images I can take.

I also have to be careful how much I drink so I do not need to nip off to the toilet in case I lose my place and being on my own I have to take all my gear with me, Yet I cannot afford to become dehydrated.

I will play it by ear. I am drinking now(and I can go to a toilet on the way...and I have bottled water that I can take sips from. I shall make up for it when I get back home again.

Its been raining overnight but for now its drying out and the sky is clear. The bedroom thermometer says 25c/80f.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home