My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

On Top Of Things...

Nothing's changed regarding what I am doing today compared to yesterday but I feel good "I knew that I would" *o|^_^|o musicAll upstairs sorted. I may do a little more when I come in from bingo tonight.

I've been looking at and organising my wardrobe and I need nothing else. Its easy for blokes. I have never had so many clothes, all thanks to charity shops and the cheaper high street clothes shops and I suspect that they will last me years. Shirts, jumpers, thermals, trousers, jackets, gloves, hats, pajamas, scarves, coats. The only item I am short of probably are ties. Last time I tried to wear one I had even forgotten how to tie one. The only items that do wear out and need replacing(not always inexpensive)are shoes/trainers/underwear.

I cannot squeeze anything else into the wardrobe but there is nothing that should be thrown out.

I guess its time for me to get washed, shaved and dressed. Look for my bus pass, keys, pens and some money. And I take usually take crisps and water(and a spare packet for someone I sit with)

Update:I missed my bus but another was due twenty minutes later and I still got to my bingo in time. To be honest it meant there was less time to fill with talking before it starts. The Peterlee trip is off. I'll wait until later next week now and I need to do some shopping. I need nothing. I've increased the amount of underwear and socks I have(enough to change both daily for a couple of weeks at least)some of my latest items were reduced in price and I saved approx £4. I could've purchased some more but avoided the temptation.

As I said earlier I need ties.

I'm out all of the weekend and Monday. So Friday will be a pottering around/stay at home day with lots of resting. I'm still feeling positive and good about things. Should I go out I will only be collecting my prescription drugs and buying crisps for the buffet on Sunday night.

Already have my meals planned for the weekend too. And I am taking as little as possible with me to the airshow. I'll have a good breakfast before setting out(cereal, fruit and toast and marmelade)and buy a small prepared salad on the way and take a bottle of water.

I'll wear a hat, take a light jerkin, my brolly and some sun cream. A camera and my chair. Much of this will fit in my pockets. Some items will not be coming home with me. I am sitting in the open with little or nowhere to hide if the weather is too hot or turns to rain so I have to be prepared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home