My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Sleepy Again...

Perhaps its the gardening. However I made myself go out and do more...bagged more rubbish and transferred the previously bagged stuff into larger bags. Now standing at seventeen 120 litre bags. It started to rain but blew over so I gave it some extra time and now virtually the whole of the back of the garden is clear.

Virtually all ivy on that fence removed(even close to the bees)I have a pile of rubbish to bag but had to stop as its nearly time to head out for my bingo. If its safe I think rather than try and remove any more weeds/ivy in that area I will use weedkiller to make it die off quickly and its easier for me.

If the weather plays ball by the weekend I hope to put the lawn feed/moss/weed killer on the lawn that is ok at the front and back of the house. I hope to have cleared the lawn nearest the house which is still overgrown. Then again I'll see about putting weed killer on the areas that have no grass.

Then give it time to be sure its no longer a danger and then sow my grass seed. Hoping the birds don't eat it all. I'll look into how I can deter that from happening. When established I'll feed it with lawn feeder.

I hope to trim the hedge early next week. Keeping away from where I think there could be blackbirds nesting. If I think I'll disturb them I'll put that off for the time being.

I've also managed a little bit of housework too.

I'm away to get shaved.

Update:Made an extra £2.40 on the bingo after paying for my cards(a house was £8)I had a senior moment and managed to mess up the final two games so if I won I have no idea. The final game is £5 a line, £10 for two and £15 for a full house. I won the house but had to share it with two others so that was £5. That paid for my shop tonight. Milk, fish, cup a soup, cinnamon and some pre wash stain remover.

I know its late(around 11pm)but I'm having a fish salad with mini rosti's.

When I came in I nipped into the garden and between 9.30pm-10.30pm I bagged four more bags of rubbish and pulled more weeds/ivy to bag tomorrow. And as the bees had gone to bed I was able to work around areas of the garden I am unable to during the day. The garden should be clear no later than Saturday weather permitting.

If he remembers someone is giving me a shrub/plant that comes out annually in a beautiful white colour and he says it will look good in a corner. So if I get the lavender next year things are improving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home