My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, July 09, 2015

I'm Not Well...

but you accept what you have and get on with it. You also realise you are better than some and I don't compare myself with others but...though I was tired and in some pain...especially on the way home. Was OK(ish)at the start of the day.

However, it was the day of my hospital appointment. I met my new consultant. I am impressed and like him. I have faith in him.

It was like talking to a friend and no sign of superiority or aloofness.

In short he is happy with my results and my continuation regarding my illness and condition. Unless something goes wrong I am not seen until November but if I feel ill or have concerns I have to get in touch with his department.

There is one slight concern. He didn't seem overly troubled. My cholesterol is higher than he'd like but as I have often said its doubtful my diet has anything to do with that. Its what can happen with kidney damage.

There is now talk of having a low dose Statin tablet and he is to contact my Dr. He says that many many of his patients take them and they do/can make a difference. I believe I am borderline but on or above the number that set alarm bells ringing.

I did not want to but I gave in after getting into town from the hospital and had to get a taxi home. Too tired to garden and I ate a chicken salad and slept most of the afternoon away. Now its BINGO!!!

Tomorrow I'll garden, rest and then hopefully attend the Durham Miners Gala on Saturday.

Update:Apart from sweeping up/bagging hedge cuttings. The hedge is done for now. I did the last bit with a lop lopper(?)when I came in from bingo(which I did not win)I would've used the electric trimmer but there are two young children living over the road now and I thought it was too late to use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home